Product donations are an important aspect of GMCR Canada’s community involvement. Our Product Donations program offers coffee to serve, giveaway packages for events and items for raffles or auction. If your organization meets the requirements listed below, you can request a donation by filling out our Product Donations Application Form and submitting it to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 514-593-8211
GMCR Canada Holding Inc.
ATTN: Customer Service – Product Donations
8300 19th Avenue
Requirements for GMCR Canada Product Donations
- The Organization is a Canadian corporation.
- The Organization requesting the donation is registered as a charity under the Canadian Revenue Agency Charities Listing (Registered Charity): The Registered Charity Business Number (B/N) must be provided on the application form.
- The application form must be received at least four (4) weeks prior to the desired shipment arrival date, but no earlier than three (3) months in advance.
- The donated product shall only be used to support the primary mission of the Organization.
- The donated product shall not be resold.
- A Product Donation does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship of an organization or GMCR Canada affiliated event. By accepting any Product Donation from GMCR Canada, the Organization hereby agrees that it shall not, without the prior written consent of GMCR Canada, which may be granted or denied by GMCR Canada in its sole discretion: (i) advertise, publicize or otherwise, us the name of GMCR Canada or any of its affiliates, nor any intellectual property (including logos and trademarks) owned by GMCR Canada or its affiliates or (ii) represent, directly or indirectly, that GMCR Canada approves or endorses the Organization; it being understood that the Organization may state in a public communication that GMCR Canada made a Product Donation to your Organization.
- The organization has not received a Product Donation during the current calendar year. GMCR Canada only makes one donation per Organization per calendar year.
- Upon receipt of the Product Donation, the Registered Charity is required to issue an official donation receipt. Official receipt details are described in a document accompanying the Product Donation.
- A street shipping address must be available. GMCR Canada shall not delivery/ship a Product Donation to a post office box. The Product Donation will be delivered by courier, from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. A representative of the Organization must be present with proof of identification, to receive and sign for the Product Donation.
Product Donation Offerings
GMCR Canada’s Product Donation options are designed to meet a range of outreach and fundraising needs for a variety of non-profit organizations. In order to be able to provide a Product Donation to as many organizations as possible, we limit the size/quantity of each Product Donation made to an organization.
Each qualifying Organization can request one (1) of the following three (3) options:
Raffle or auction items: Having a great prize is always a great way to encourage participation in a raffle and/ or auction. GMCR Canada will donate a Keurig® brewer, complete with 4 boxes of coffee K-Cup® packs. The color and model of the Keurig® brewer and the variety of coffee K-Cup® packs is at the sole discretion of GMCR Canada.
Giveaway items: Coffee samples are good additions to conference packets/bags and can be used as gifts for guest speakers. Your Organization will be able to select either up to 225g packages of ground coffee from the Van Houtte® Classic Collection (limit 120) or up to 340g packages of ground coffee from the Van Houtte® Fair Trade Organic Collection (limit 50).
Coffee to serve at an event: GMCR Canada will provide coffee to brew and serve at an event held by your Organization. GMCR Canada requires an estimate of the number of people you expect to serve at this event so that a sufficient amount of the Product Donation is provided so long as the number of people attending the event is limited to 500 people. Please note that GMCR Canada will not provide coffee brewers for your event. Coffee brewers are usually available via the event site or through a local rental establishment, and, any costs associated with said arrangement and or rental are the sole responsibility of the Organization