Product donations are an important aspect of GMCR Canada’s community involvement. Our Product Donations program offers coffee to serve, giveaway packages for events and items for raffles or auction. If your organization meets the requirements listed below, you can request a donation by filling out our Product Donations Application Form and submitting it to:
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 514-593-8211
GMCR Canada Holding Inc.
ATTN: Customer Service – Product Donations
8300 19th Avenue
Requirements for GMCR Canada Product Donations
- The organization is Canadian based.
- The organization requesting the donations is a registered as a charity under the Canadian Revenue Agency Charities Listing: The Registered Charity Business Number (B/N) must be provided on the application form.
- The donation request must be received at least four (4) weeks prior to the desired shipment arrival date, but no earlier than three (3) months ahead of that date.
- The donated product can only be used to support the primary mission of the organization. Please note that receipt of a product donation does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship of an organization or an event by GMCR Canada and should not be communicated as such. An organization may only state publicly that GMCR Canada has made a product donation to that organization.
- The donated product cannot be resold.
- The organization has not received a donation during the current year. We only make one donation per organization per calendar year.
- Upon receiving the donation, the Registered Charity is required to issue an official donation receipt. Details (amount and address) for the receipts are described in a document accompanying the donated product.
- A street shipping address must be available. We cannot ship to a post office box. The merchandise will be delivered by courier, from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Someone must be present to receive and sign for the package.
Product Donation Offerings
Our product donation options are designed to meet a range of outreach and fundraising needs for a variety of non-profit organizations. In order to be able to provide product donations to as many organizations as possible, we limit the size/quantity of each individual donation.
Each qualifying organization can request one of the 3 following options:
Raffle or auction items: Having a great prize is always a great way to encourage participation to raffles and auctions. We will give you a Keurig® brewer, complete with 4 boxes of coffee K-Cup® packs.
Giveaway items: Coffee samples are good additions to conference packets/bags and can be used as speakers’ gifts. You will be able to select either 225g packages of ground coffee from the Van Houtte® Classic Collection (limit 100) or 340g packages of ground coffee from the Van Houtte® Fair Trade Organic Collection (limit 50).
Coffee to serve at an event: We will provide coffee that can be ground based on the type of brewer you will be using. You will be asked to include desired fineness of grind. We will determine the type and amount of coffee to send based on the number of people you expect to serve at your event (limit is 500 people). Please note that we do not provide brewers — they are usually available via the event site or a local rental establishment.