Our new House Blend variety pack introduces our House Blend Dark, now available in K-Cup® pods. To celebrate, we’ve created this scrumptious Chocolate and Coffee Truffles recipe. Smooth and oh, so sweet, they combine the bitter notes of black chocolate and the woodsy flavours of our House Blend Dark. Absolutely heavenly!
- Place chocolate and butter into a mixing bowl.
- In a pan, heat cream until it simmers. Do not boil. Remove from heat and pour cream over the chocolate and butter. Let stand for about 10 minutes or until chocolate melts.
- Add coffee and stir gently until mixture is smooth and perfectly blended.
- Pour mixture into a 20 cm-long dish and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a melon spoon, shape small balls of chocolate and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate again for 15 minutes.
- Shape truffles and roll in cacao powder until completely covered.