Whether it’s a simple supper or a decadent dinner, this fast and flavourful coffee-rubbed pork tenderloin recipe will be a hit in your home. The secret ingredient? Van Houtte® French Roast! Playing on the tenderloin’s natural flavour, the rub packs a punch alongside the pork. Everyone will be asking you for this craving-inducing coffee recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix together the ground Van Houtte French Roast coffee, brown sugar, garlic powder, mild paprika, smoked paprika, Cayenne pepper, dried marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Generously rub the tenderloins with the coffee mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In an oven-safe aluminum skillet, brown the pork tenderloins in sunflower oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each of the 4 sides.
- Place the pork tenderloins in the oven and cook for 15 minutes for rosy perfection.
- Remove from the oven and cover the tenderloins with aluminum foil. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tenderloins into 1-cm thick slices and serve with a small green salad. Add a dash of olive oil (optional).
Can’t wait to try out this coffee-rubbed pork tenderloin recipe? Step one is getting your bag of Van Houtte® French Roast ground coffee today, or find a retailer near you!