Before your guests sit down to the big table, it’s always nice to have some nibbles on offer. Here’s the perfect bouchée: a mouthful of sweet, gooey date imbued with fragrant Holiday Blend coffee that contrasts with the salty hit of melted cheese and bacon. Yum.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Soak dates in Holiday Blend coffee for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut cheese into small sticks ¼ in. thick and 1 in. long.
- Stuff dates with cheese sticks, then wrap dates with bacon pieces. Skewer each with a toothpick.
- Place dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place dates on paper towel. Serve hot.