The flavour powerhouse of the romesco sauce incorporates roasted seasonal walnuts, garlic, sherry vinegar, roasted red peppers, paprika and a touch of fresh ground Holiday Blend coffee into a beautiful counterpart to the lamb. This is a great dish for a holiday meal, but we bet you start making it on the regular.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C).
- Purée all sauce ingredients in a food processor. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Shape into small balls (1 tbsp. each) and place on a large baking sheet.
- Brown in oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Serve with sauce.