These melt-in-your-mouth mocha cheesecakes will have your loved ones raving over every last bite. Since this recipe uses non-fat cottage cheese vs. cream cheese, it means you can have two, right?
- Preheat oven to 275° F.
- Line 12 standard muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, eggs, icing sugar, cocoa powder, flour, ground coffee, and vanilla. Process until smooth, 4 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
- Place 1 cookie at the bottom of each cups and divide mixture.
- Bake until filling is set and cookies soften, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature in pan on a wire rack, and then refrigerate at least 1½ hours.
- To serve, invert cheesecakes onto plates and peel off liners.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.