Our easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is a sweet treat for chefs of all skill levels. The best part? This delicious dessert recipe is infused with ground coffee and drizzled in homemade caramel sauce, making it perfect for cheat day – or any day, really. Make it in half an hour or less.
In a bowl, mix all the crust ingredients and press them onto the bottom of an 8” (20 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with half the sugar and instant coffee until stiff peaks form. Put aside.
- In another bowl, blend the cream cheese and the rest of the sugar until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the whipped cream and coffee mixture to the cream cheese mixture before spreading on top of the crust and smoothing with a spatula.
- In a medium saucepan, pour the corn syrup and sugar.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Cook without stirring, you can shake the handle of the saucepan, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is golden. Caution: it will be quite hot (165F).
- Off heat, add the cream; be careful not to splash.
- Add the butter and bring to a boil again.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is smooth.
- Spoon the lukewarm sauce onto slices of the cake.
*Can be served with store-bought caramel.
The not-so-secret ingredient in our no-bake cheesecake recipe is Van Houtte® Vanilla Hazelnut ground coffee. You can find Van Houtte® coffee online or in store.