- 1 Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan.
- 2 Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Skim off foam if necessary.
- 3 Simmer around 45 minutes, or until desired consistency (remember that jam will thicken as it cools!).
- Make this recipe ahead of time and chill in a glass jar in the refrigerator. For a quick and tasty breakfast, slather over thick, crusty bread and savor with a cup of Van Houtte® French Roast coffee.
- 6 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 yellow apple, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Van Houtte® French Roast coffee, brewed