Back to top
SALMON GRAVLAX VERRINES
Preparation: 24 hours
Salmon gravlax verrines marinated in coffee is the perfect appetizer to kick off a fun evening. Pair with a nice bottle of rosé, it’s delicious. Bon appétit!
- 1 Mix the sugar and hot coffee, and let cool.
- 2 Place the pieces of salmon gravlax in the cooled coffee. Let rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 3 The following day, remove the avocado flesh, place in a food processor, and puree very finely with the Greek yogurt.
- 4 Drain the marinated salmon gravlax and pat dry. Cut into 0.5 cm slices.
- 5 When serving, nicely place the slices of marinated gravlax, avocado purée, blood orange supremes, cherry tomato wedges, and sprouts in 4 small glasses. Serve immediately.
- ½ cup Velvety & Fruity coffee (Colombian Medium), brewed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 200 g salmon gravlax, not sliced
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Supremes (wedges without membrane) of one orange or blood orange
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Snow pea sprouts, or radish sprouts