Mix the sugar and hot coffee, and let cool.
Place the salmon gravlax in the cooled coffee. Let rest in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
The following day, remove the avocado flesh, place in a food processor, and purée very finely with the Greek yogurt.
Drain the marinated salmon gravlax and pat dry. Cut into 0.5 cm slices.
When serving, nicely place the slices of marinated gravlax, avocado purée, blood orange supremes, cherry tomato wedges, and sprouts in 4 small glasses. Serve immediately.
- 1/2 cup brewed Van Houtte® Colombian Medium K-Cup® pod coffee
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 7 oz. (200 g) salmon gravlax, not sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Supremes (wedges without membrane) of one orange or blood orange
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Snow pea sprouts or radish sprouts