- 1 Place beets, coffee, and ¼ cup of vinegar in a saucepan. Add salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 50 to 60 minutes until beets are tender when pierced with a fork.
- 2 Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove skin by rubbing under cold water.
- 3 Cut beets into quarters and combine in a bowl with French shallot, ¼ cup of vinegar, and olive oil and/or tarragon. Add salt and pepper.
- 1 lb. small red or golden beets, washed
- 2 cups (16 oz) of Van Houtte® Holiday blend, brewed
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup and 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 French shallot, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh tarragon or 2 tsp. dried tarragon