- 1 Sift flour and salt in a bowl. Add Van Houtte® Butterscotch Ground Coffee and mix. Set aside.
- 2 Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl for a few minutes until well blended.
- 3 Add coffee mixture, and continue to beat on low speed until mixture becomes a fluffy, smooth ball.
- 4 Divide dough in half and form two rolls 1 in. in diameter. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5 Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 6 Cut rolls into ¼ in. thick slices with a sharp knife.
- 7 Place slices about 1 in. apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before handling. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 1 For chocolate glaze, place chocolate and vegetable oil in a bowl. Put in micro-wave for 30 seconds at a time, blending each time, until chocolate has melted. Let cool for 10 minutes to thicken chocolate for dipping.
- 2 Dip one side of cookies in chocolate and let excess drip off. Place cookies on parchment paper until chocolate has hardened.
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Van Houtte®Butterscotch Ground Coffee
- 1 cup diced butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 6 oz. 70% chocolate
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil