- 1 Place the bread pieces in a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of infused Van Houtte® Honduras San Luis Planes Signature coffee and let the mixture soak.
- 2 In a large non-stick frying pan, sauté the pancetta in 1 tbsp. of oil for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add the sliced mushrooms and the minced shallot and sauté, stirring regularly for 10 minutes until browned.
- 4 Add the parsley and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5 Let cool and reserve a quarter of the mixture in a small bowl for the sauce.
- 6 Add the rest of the mushroom mixture to the soaked bread mixture and mix together.
Double ingredients to serve 8 to 12!
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 1 ½ cups brewed Van Houtte® Honduras San Luis Planes Signature Coffee
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 ½ oz. (100 g.) pancetta, diced small
- 1 container of cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1.75 lb. (800 g.) boneless turkey breast, butterflied
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. cold butter, diced
- Salt and pepper