CONTEST RULES AND DETAILS
Below, you’ll find answers to some frequently asked questions. If your question is still not answered, you can consult the contest’s Official Rules for all details.
- Q. What are the prizes for this contest? - There are three Prizes, each consisting of $25,000 cash, awarded through form of check
- Q. How many times can I enter the same PIN? - You can only enter the same PIN one time.
Q. Where can I find my PIN?
- On-Pack from an in-store purchase, on the side panel in the box; and
- Online on Keurig.ca, you received an email from VanHoutte.com immediately following your purchase, with your PIN(s) enclosed.
- Q. How many PINs can I enter per day? - You can enter as many PINs per day as you have on hand.
- Q. How will I know if I won a Grand Prize? - You will receive a call from one of our representatives on January 6, 2021.
Q. I’m having a technical issue. What should I do?
- You should follow these steps:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- If you are still experiencing issues, contact us.
- Q. I have recently changed email addresses or phone number. Can I update my registration information? - Unfortunately, once you have submitted your entry, we cannot make any modifications to the information provided.
- Q. Why do I need to enter my postal code? - Your postal code will allow us to ensure that you are a Canadian resident.
- Q. Why do I need to enter my date of birth? - Entering your date of birth will help us ensure that you are over the minimal age for participation in this contest, which is the age of majority in your province or territory of residence.
- Q. How can I enter without purchasing a participating Van Houtte® product? - Send a handwritten 100 word (or more) unique and original essay explaining why you would like to win $25,000 to the following address: 2075 rue Robert-Bourassa, Suite #310, Montréal, QC, H3A 2L1, with your first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, complete mailing address (including postal code) and email address.